Most popular articles
- BizCloud® Applauds HCL Tech’s Decision Not to Infringe on BizCloud® Registered Product & Services Trademark
- REVTalks 2014: 15 Minute Lessons from Revenue Marketing Leaders
- BizCloud® Files Trademark Infringement Lawsuit against CSC, AT&T, Cisco Systems, VMware and EMC
- BizCloud: GSA didn’t Care about Buying the Infringing Products From CSC
- ARMA's President Julie Colgan: Records Managers Must Understand Data Where it Lives
8 Ways Cloud Computing Will Help Your Company Scale Faster
Cloud computing is one of the defining trends of the 21st century. Wherever you turn, whether it’s to your favorite blog, Twitter stream, YouTube, TV news station, and even the radio, you can bet you’ll hear something about the cloud. Cloud computing, sometimes known as software-as-a-service (SaaS) is the driving force of the Web 2.0 revolution.
Small businesses are faced with the challenge of growing fast while staying lean and efficient. Most are constrained by financials, leaving them high and dry if they don’t know how to scale with a limited budget. Thankfully for them, cloud computing brings them powerful benefits to grow with little to no capital outlay.
Cloud computing helps small businesses:
- Integrate with new technology without forgoing a large up-front capital cost. This helps businesses get to market fast.
- Expand and grow quickly. Cloud computing helps to grow the business infrastructure, allowing them to get up and running without taking time away from mission critical tasks and hiring new talent.
- Rid themselves of managing servers, upgrading software and maintaining an infrastructure. With cloud computing, small businesses can utilize top-of-the-line technology with automated updates and monthly, quarterly or annual fees.
- Achieve greater flexibility of Internet-based services.
- On-demand technology; use it when you need it
- Continuous innovation to provide you with the latest and greatest tools to enhance your business
- Unlock collaboration. Most cloud tools are highly interactive, allowing your team to work together on the Internet at any time.
- Enhance productivity. With simple tools and on-demand access, cloud computing allows you to be as productive as you want and reduces time spend understanding the technology you’re trying to use.
Whether you choose to use cloud computing tools for part or all of your business operations, you will realize the immediate benefits of scalability.