Most popular articles
- OrionVM Continues Strong Growth with US Expansion, New Partnerships and Enhancements to Its IaaS Platform
- Nearly Half of Organizations Past Pilot Phase for Cloud Adoption, Study Finds
- What Every CIO Needs to Know about the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- SAP HANA-Powered Business Operations Bundle Helps Organizations Embed Big Data Insights into Processes
- New Year, New OS – Planning Your Windows Migration
AlertBoot Improves Availability and Saves 75 Percent By Migrating to the OpSource Cloud
Santa Clara, Calif.—October 4, 2010—OpSource, Inc., the leader in enterprise cloud and managed hosting, today announced that AlertBoot, a leading hard disk encryption and data security company, has improved its service availability and saved more than 75 percent in operating costs by moving its information technology systems to the OpSource Cloud. OpSource Cloud Hosting is the first cloud solution to meet enterprise production requirements for security, control, performance, and ease of integration.
OpSource provides cloud and managed hosting solutions that enable businesses of all sizes to accelerate growth and scale operations while controlling costs and reducing IT infrastructure support risks. More than four hundred Software-as-a-Service ISVs, cloud platform providers, carriers and enterprises rely on OpSource’s expertise, experience and agility to operate high-availability, business-critical hosting environments. Our industry-leading Application Operations service goes beyond traditional hosting by providing application management, change management, performance management and application optimization. OpSource Cloud™ is the first cloud to bring together the flexibility, availability and community of the public cloud with the security, performance and control the enterprise demands. Founded in 2002, OpSource is SAS 70 Type II, PCI DSS Level 1 and European Safe Harbor certified and has operations in California, Virginia, UK, Ireland, and India. For more information, please visit www.opsource.net.