Most popular articles
- BizCloud® Applauds HCL Tech’s Decision Not to Infringe on BizCloud® Registered Product & Services Trademark
- BizCloud: GSA didn’t Care about Buying the Infringing Products From CSC
- BizCloud® Files Trademark Infringement Lawsuit against CSC, AT&T, Cisco Systems, VMware and EMC
- REVTalks 2014: 15 Minute Lessons from Revenue Marketing Leaders
- Major Tech Companies Release New Reports on NSA Data Requests
Amazon Free = Oxymoron
Yesterday Amazon announced their “free” AWS service. Welcome to free-land, even if you’re 4 years late to the game. But that is okay, because I am really excited to run something on AWS, just as soon as I can figure out the confusing terms and conditions. Oh, and find a credit card to put it on… wait, what?! Yes, Amazon free still requires you to GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER! How is that FREE?
You want a better “free” that is actually “free” and designed specifically for developers building today’s mobile and web-apps? Try Joyent’s Facebook, Yahoo or MySpace Free Developer Programs. No credit card required.
And if that doesn’t work for you, just drop me a line at email@example.com. Yes shocking, we will actually respond to your emails and phone calls. Because we want you to be successful.