Upcoming Big Data Events
Upcoming Cloud Computing Events
Most popular articles
- OrionVM Continues Strong Growth with US Expansion, New Partnerships and Enhancements to Its IaaS Platform
- OASIS Approves OData 4.0 for an Open Web
- New Year, New OS – Planning Your Windows Migration
- Nearly Half of Organizations Past Pilot Phase for Cloud Adoption, Study Finds
- SAP HANA-Powered Business Operations Bundle Helps Organizations Embed Big Data Insights into Processes
CA Technologies Unveils New CA Global Partner Program
CA Technologies today announced a new CA Global Partner Program that provides an expanded set of benefits to support partners’ evolving business models. The new program supports efforts by solution providers, service providers, alliance partners and resellers to enable customers to deliver innovative business services.
“We are excited by CA Technologies new partner program”
The new CA Global Partner Program provides:
- A platform-agnostic, end-to-end solutions portfolio: Planning, management and security solutions for heterogeneous, hybrid environments enabling partners to help customers manage increased IT complexity and use new delivery models.
- Business Enablement for Growth: A global partner lifecycle program providing consistency in the partner and customer experience, and defining a customized plan to support alignment and knowledge growth of CA Technologies solutions.
- Cloud Enablement: The development of solutions based on each partner’s unique value proposition, plus marketing, sales, and technical enablement tools to equip partners to build sales pipeline and field-based resources to accelerate the sales cycle around cloud computing.
“Our partners are being asked to take on a greater, more sophisticated role in helping their customers move from solely managing and maintaining IT systems to delivering new, innovative business services,” said David Bradley, senior vice president, Global Channel Sales, CA Technologies. “This new program helps our partners accelerate, transform and secure IT within a complete business services lifecycle – from ideation and modeling to assurance and security – to help configure, implement and manage across diverse hardware and software platforms, technologies and vendors.”
Current CA Technologies partners will be assimilated as Members of the CA Global Partner Program and can register on the redesigned MyCA Partner Portal with targeted content including the latest sales tools, training and marketing support. The content is based on the member’s program level and go-to-market strategy. Premier and Advanced Members have access to dedicated sales support, enablement, assigned account management, and market and business development funds. The enhanced Global Service Center (GSC) will be available to all Members via Live Chat in May in the MyCA Partner Portal. There, members can get answers to program questions and share best practices.
Bradley added that expanding its partner base and capabilities continues to be a strategic objective of CA Technologies.
“Now more than ever, there is a significant opportunity for partners to capitalize on IT Management as a category,” Bradley said. “This program is designed to provide our partners with the solutions and support they need to drive new delivery models to succeed and expand in their markets.”
As part of the new program design, CA Technologies worked with partners in every region and business model to confirm that the program addressed their market needs. Two requirements were evident: partners wanted a simplified program that allowed them to capture revenue from multiple business models, along with defined customer requirements. As a result, the new CA Global Partner Program is business plan driven, and focuses on processes for developing and accelerating the sales pipeline and closing business.
“We are excited by CA Technologies new partner program,” said Ron Dupler, Chief Executive Officer, GreenPages Technology Solutions. “Delivering IT at the speed of business is more important than ever, and CA Technologies helps us do this with a comprehensive offering that enables us to capitalize on the cloud computing market and help our customers navigate the changing IT landscape.”
To learn more about the new program or become a CA Technologies Partner, please visit ca.com/partners/program. Current Members may contact their Partner Account Manager or visit the MyCA Partner Portal to learn more about the new program.
About CA Technologies
CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) is an IT management software and solutions company with expertise across all IT environments – from mainframe and distributed, to virtual and cloud. CA Technologies manages and secures IT environments and enables customers to deliver more flexible IT services. CA Technologies innovative products and services provide the insight and control essential for IT organizations to power business agility. The majority of the Global Fortune 500 relies on CA Technologies to manage evolving IT ecosystems. For additional information, visit CA Technologies at www.ca.com.