Most popular articles
- BizCloud® Applauds HCL Tech’s Decision Not to Infringe on BizCloud® Registered Product & Services Trademark
- BizCloud® Files Trademark Infringement Lawsuit against CSC, AT&T, Cisco Systems, VMware and EMC
- REVTalks 2014: 15 Minute Lessons from Revenue Marketing Leaders
- BizCloud: GSA didn’t Care about Buying the Infringing Products From CSC
- ARMA's President Julie Colgan: Records Managers Must Understand Data Where it Lives
Cloud Standards Customer Council Announces Case Study Competition
The Cloud Standards Customer Council (CSCC),today announced the 2012 Cloud Computing Case Study Competition. The competition is open to member organizations of all sizes, including government agencies, which have successfully delivered cloud implementations. CSCC membership is free to all end user organizations. For more information and to submit a case study visit http://www.cloud-council.org/contest-pr.
The goal of the Cloud Computing Case Study Competition is to highlight business success stories and lessons learned to provide proof points and insights for other organizations considering or pursuing cloud computing adoption.
To qualify for the contest, the cloud project must be complete with demonstrated business results. All types of cloud projects are eligible for the competition, including public, private and hybrid.
Entries will be judged on the complexity of the business problem addressed, the ROI/Business Value achieved (Agility/Innovation/Flexibility), the level and sophistication of the cross-organizational collaboration (Business/Technical), the usage of cloud approaches and supporting technology and lessons learned. In addition to one overall winner and runners-up, submissions will be highlighted on the CSCC website (with submitter approval). The winner of the contest will receive press opportunities, a keynote speaking spot, and webinar opportunity.
An esteemed panel of experts will be judging the case study submissions. Panel members include:
- Paul Harmon, Executive Editor, BPTrends
- Tobias Kunze, Cloud Platform Architect, Red Hat – OMG Cloud Working Group Chair
- Bob Marcus, Senior Research Engineer, ET Strategies
- Amy Wohl, President and Principal Analyst, Wohl Associates
- Jack Vaughan, Editor, SearchSOA.com
- Richard Soley, Chairman & CEO, OMG
- Dawn M. Leaf. NIST Senior Executive for Cloud Computing
- Bob Bohn, NIST Cloud Technical Program Manager
- Eric Simmon, NIST Cloud Case Study Lead
Cloud Computing Case Study Competition winners will be announced at the CSCC meeting December 10-11, 2012 in Burlingame, CA and will be featured on the CSCC, BPTrends, and TechTarget websites. Winners will also be invited to participate in webcasts. Submissions will be accepted through November 9, 2012. To submit your project to the Cloud Computing Case Study Competition and for full rules and guidance, visit http://www.cloud-council.org/contest-pr.