Upcoming Big Data Events
- TechEd North America 2014 on May 12, 2014
Upcoming Cloud Computing Events
Upcoming Entertainment Events
- No Events
Most popular articles
- GoGrid Failed to Deliver on Security, Notifies Customer of Data Breach!
- PayPal, Samsung and Intel to Discuss Securing the Mobile Ecosystem
- Organizations Increasingly Using VDI to Manage BYOD
- BizCloud Review of Amazon Web Services
- Google's Hal Varian on Economic Value of Google to US Advertisers and Customers
Dreamforce 2011Kicks Off Tuesday August 30th
“Each year at Dreamforce we set the agenda for the cloud computing industry, and this year will be no exception,” Marc Benioff, chairman and CEO, salesforce.com said in a statement. “At Dreamforce 2011, we will showcase customers that have embraced innovation and transformed themselves into social enterprises.”
Welcome to the Social Enterprise
As we enter the post-PC revolution, companies are improving the way they collaborate, communicate and share information with customers and employees in the cloud – transforming themselves into social enterprises. Social enterprises build social profiles of customers, create internal social networks and listen to and engage with customers over the Internet. Dreamforce offers the content and educational opportunities that will enable attendees to transform their companies into social enterprises.
Dreamforce Expands with Special Guests, Sessions on Government, Healthcare and Social
- Industry thought leaders such as Eric Schmidt, Executive Chairman of Google, and others will join salesforce.com CEOMarc Benioff on stage at the annual user and developer conference.
- Benioff will lead Vision for the Future; A Digital Agenda, a special session on innovation-led, public-sector change, withJapan’s House of Representatives Chairman of the Committee on Internal Affairs and Communications Kazuhiro Haraguchi; European Commissioner for Digital Agenda Neelie Kroes and U.S. CIO Vivek Kundra as panelist onWednesday, Aug. 31 from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Social networking thought leaders Loic LeMeur, founder and CEO of Seesmic; Jeremiah Owyang, partner at Altimeter Group; Gary Vaynerchuk, co-founder of VaynerMedia, and more will kick-off the discussion of the business of social in theSocial Roadmap on Wednesday, Aug. 31 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Susan Desmond-Hellmann, Chancellor of UCSF and Mark Laret, CEO of UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital, along with members of the UCSF faculty will lead healthcare sessions in the Unusual Thinkers: The UCSF Track on Thursday, Sept. 1 from 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Dreamforce: the Industry’s Leading Cloud Computing Event
The world’s largest cloud computing industry event, Dreamforce 2011, invites attendees to learn how technology can impact their businesses and industries through social, mobile and open cloud computing. Attendees can learn how their entire company can take advantage of the portfolio of salesforce.com’s cloud offerings, including Salesforce Chatter, Force.com, Heroku, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Radian6 and much more.
- More than 25,000 Dreamforce attendees are expected to take advantage of the 450 sessions featuring 700 expert users from leading customer and partner companies and the more than 275 cloud leader exhibitors.
- Salesforce.com is excited to welcome extra special guests, Metallica to perform at the Dreamforce 2011 gala followed by an after party with will.i.am.
- The Salesforce.com Foundation is thrilled to announce the second Concert for UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital at Davies Symphony Hall. The benefit concert will feature special guests Jay Leno, Alanis Morissette and will.i.am spinning at the after party. To purchase tickets or for more information, please visit http://www.theconcertforucsfbch.com/.