Upcoming Big Data Events
Upcoming Cloud Computing Events
Upcoming Entertainment Events
- GamesBeat 2014 on September 15, 2014
Most popular articles
- OrionVM Continues Strong Growth with US Expansion, New Partnerships and Enhancements to Its IaaS Platform
- What Every CIO Needs to Know about the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- SugarCRM Now Comes with Integrated D&B Data and Insight
- NSA Revelations Have Changed ICT Decision-makers' Behaviour towards Cloud
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 for iPad and a New Cloud-Based Enterprise Mobility Suite
Hello Zoho Invoice! Zoho Creator here!
Close on the heels of the Zoho Creator – Zoho CRM integration initiative, here is one more reason to cheer. Yet another business application, Zoho Invoice can now talk to Zoho Creator… yeah you heard that right.. not only can you snap up customer orders in an instant, you can also send them their invoice .. right from within Zoho Creator in seconds.
We’ve come up with 2 new Deluge tasks dedicated to this effect. The zoho.invoice.createdraft() task creates a draft invoice, one that may undergo further changes and the details of which aren’t being reflected in the sales records just yet, at Zoho Invoice. Our other task zoho.invoice.createinvoice() creates an invoice with an open status, which simply means that the customer has received our goods/services and is yet to make partial or complete payment for the same. Invoices can be generated for single or multiple items depending upon your need. And if a record for the particular customer already exists in Zoho Invoice, you can do the rate calculations from the existing record itself.
Us having a fully detailed support document explaining this feature in all its glory isn’t news. So head over to the help center for the nitty gritties of this feature and yes, those of you who badly wanted this to be in place.. There you go!