Upcoming Big Data Events
Upcoming Cloud Computing Events
Upcoming Development & Design Events
- MongoDB World on June 23, 2014
Upcoming Mobile Events
Most popular articles
- OrionVM Continues Strong Growth with US Expansion, New Partnerships and Enhancements to Its IaaS Platform
- New Year, New OS – Planning Your Windows Migration
- Nearly Half of Organizations Past Pilot Phase for Cloud Adoption, Study Finds
- SAP HANA-Powered Business Operations Bundle Helps Organizations Embed Big Data Insights into Processes
- Innovative Startups Aim to Close the Public Cloud Security Gap
Improve Productivity with Business Mobility Solutions
More and more organizations are recognizing the immense business benefits that come with the deployment of mobility solutions. These numerous advantages accompanied by great return on investment are driving more strategic approach to business mobility solutions among companies around the globe. The use of mobile technology is growing in a rapid pace, and organizations are integrating mobile solutions into their business planning as a way to improve business processes, boost employee efficiency and reduce operational costs.
Company-wide integration of mobility solutions can have significant positive effect on business. Different mobility applications are designed to address various needs that companies may have, from mobilizing company’s email to more complex tasks such as project collaboration and field service management. Choosing the right mobility solution, the company ensures that all their employees, regardless of their location, have a secure access to the most current data which is critical for making business decisions.
Integrated mobility solutions are excellent tools for helping companies improve the productivity of their workforce and ensure business continuity. Organizations that have mobile or remote employees can greatly improve resource management through seamless mobile collaboration between dispersed workforce. Field personnel can access company’s data from mobile devices such as smartphones, netbooks, laptops, etc. This also contributes to increased responsiveness and more flexible and efficient customer service. Mobility solutions are helping companies to increase business agility, lower their operational costs, and most importantly gain advantage over their competitors.
When it comes to popular mobility solutions available in the market, Good Technology products seem to be getting a lot of traction among enterprise customers. These products are helping businesses improve productivity by providing secure, easy-to-use, and instant mobile access to data, applications, and services on hundreds of mobile devices.
Goodlink Mobile Service is a software application that, once installed on user’s mobile device, allows their mobile device to stay synchronized in real time with the information on the Exchange server. That means that user’s contacts, calendar, tasks, and emails are always up to date.
GoodLink comes with numerous benefits, including:
- Industry-standard compatibility with multiple handhelds, mobile platforms, carriers, and networks including WiFi.
- Familiar Outlook-like visual experience on the most popular new Palm, Windows Mobile PocketPC, and Windows Mobile Smartphone handhelds and smart phones
- Cradle-free, true push wireless synchronization between the handheld and the desktop keeps all information – email, calendar, contacts, notes, and task – up-to-date
- Enterprise-class security with AES encryption and remote erase capability
- Increased efficiency with the ability to multi-task between applications
- Install GoodLink from SD or handheld memory so in case of something disastrous—you’re never without your email
- In addition to personal contacts, users have access to ALL members of their company’s GAL from GoodLink Contacts vCard / Electronic Business Card Support
- Worldwide coverage on any CDMA or GPRS carrier in the world as well as 802.11 WiFi networks
- Rich attachment viewing and editing (including Word, Excel, PDF, and PowerPoint®) let users: Project PowerPoint presentations directly from their handheld