Most popular articles
- GoGrid Failed to Deliver on Security, Notifies Customer of Data Breach!
- PayPal, Samsung and Intel to Discuss Securing the Mobile Ecosystem
- Organizations Increasingly Using VDI to Manage BYOD
- BizCloud Review of Amazon Web Services
- Google's Hal Varian on Economic Value of Google to US Advertisers and Customers
MobileBeat 2012 Is Next Week
Now in it’s fifth year, MobileBeat remains rooted in the in-depth exploration of the future of mobile. This year, design is dominating the mobile ecosystem. So VentureBeat is gathering industry leaders and UI/UX experts to debate where the biggest opportunities lie, the pitfalls to avoid, and how to leverage smart design to get your business ahead.
This is not just a developer event. MobileBeat will be exploring the transformative effect that design is having on all areas of the mobile economy. Check out the agenda here.
- Mark Pincus, Founder & CEO, Zynga
- Dave Morin, Co-Founder & CEO, Path
- Hill Ferguson, Head of Mobile, Paypal
- Mark Curtis, Founder, Fjord
- Jason Spero, Head of Mobile, Google
- Michael Spiegelman, Dir. Product Innovation, Netflix
- Michael Bayle, SVP, ESPN Mobile
- Scott Dadich, VP Digital Development, Conde Nast
- Tom Conrad, Chief Technology Officer, Pandora
- Joff Redfern, Head of Mobile Products, LinkedIn
- Yves Behar, Founder, fuseproject
- Jeff Haynie, CEO and Co-Founder, Appcelerator
- Lars Fjeldsoe-Nielsen, Head of Mobile Biz Dev, Dropbox
- Mike Mohageg, VP of User Experience, Oracle
- Scott Kveton, Co-Founder & CEO, Urban Airship
- Rich Wong, Partner, Accel
- Plus many more!
The “Innovation Competition” will uncover 15 of the hottest new mobile companies as they pitch their products/services live onstage in front of an expert panel of judges and over 1000 attendees. The finalists, chosen from a pool of over 250, will battle it out for our coveted Tesla Award, VentureBeat coverage, and a bunch of other cool prizes.
MobileBeat has announce that they are partnering with Zynga for the opening party on the evening of the 10th. Taking place at Zynga Headquarters in SF, it will keep the day 1 fun and deal-making going with food, drinks, photoboothing, and plenty of games!
You’ll benefit from unparalleled networking opportunities with over 1,000 executives throughout the two day program. Join MobileBeat next week and learn how to win on the new design battleground.
You can register here. Hurry though. There’s only a small batch of tickets remaining.