Most popular articles
- GoGrid Failed to Deliver on Security, Notifies Customer of Data Breach!
- PayPal, Samsung and Intel to Discuss Securing the Mobile Ecosystem
- Organizations Increasingly Using VDI to Manage BYOD
- BizCloud Review of Amazon Web Services
- Google's Hal Varian on Economic Value of Google to US Advertisers and Customers
Skype Service Interruption
Updated 12:38 PST
Jan 21st 2010
Skype Service is back on.
We regret to inform you that skype service is currently down. Please note if you are trying to reach BizCloud via Skype you will not be able to as the service is currently down. Please send a message to us using our contact forms and we will return all calls promptly.
We’re having some problems with our sign in server, so you may not be able to sign in to the Skype application or to your account as normal.
[2009/01/21@1746UTC] If you’re already signed in to the Skype application on your computer or mobile phone, you should be able to call/IM/etc as normal. This is only affecting people who aren’t already signed in.
[2009/01/21@1752UTC] Our forums are experiencing heavy traffic and so access may be slower than usual. Apologies! For more updates, watch this space or follow @skype on Twitter.
[2009/01/12@2002UTC] We’ve made some changes which should improve things. Stand by!
As soon as I have more information, we will update this post.