Upcoming Entertainment Events
- No Events
Upcoming PR & Marketing Events
Upcoming Startups Events
Most popular articles
The Power of Link Building
The Internet has become a tough space to market a business, given that competition even for the smallest of niche markets is getting fiercer, and the markets overcrowded. Not every business owner has the knowledge of a good web marketer which is necessary to effectively battle the competition online and promote their business. Building links is what every experienced web marketer would suggest as a tactic to ensure your business’ competitiveness and to boost your website visibility in the online marketplace. Still, many website owners don’t incorporate link building with their online marketing because a good link building campaign asks for a lot of time and effort.
Many companies fail to realize the true value that a proper link building campaign can bring to their website and their business in general. Inbound links together with keywords are the main parameters that search engines such as Yahoo and Google analyze to determine their search engine rankings. The benefits of link building go far beyond just SEO. Enhancing brand awareness among the wider online audience is one of the major web marketing goals of today’s companies which can be achieved through link building.
You will get far more visitors coming to your website from the places where you placed your links to and consequently have more people learn about your business and your offering. There is no better way to quickly increase your website exposure than through a consistent and well thought out link building campaign. Link building is an important part of the overall success of your website. This is why it is very important to come up with a marketing plan which includes a link building campaign to produce the best results.
When it comes to Google’s evaluation of the inbound links pointing back to your website, it considers both quantity and quality of those links. So what is considered a quality link? Links from highly ranked, established websites that have topics relevant to your website are more valued by search engines than those from web pages that have no relevance to your site content. Linking from relevant websites means that your site will be found by more people looking for your particular offering.
Let’s list some of the benefits of link building:
- Achieve higher search engine ranking. Your link building campaign can determine your ranking in major search engines, such as Google and Yahoo. The more quality links pointing back to your website, the higher your search engine ranking is. A carefully executed link building campaign can help you achieve one of the top ten places for the targeted keywords you are using.
- More traffic to your Website. The links from relevant web pages will increase the amount of valuable traffic to your website, which brings more potential customers to your business and consequently improves your sales.
- Improve Page Rankings. Page Rank is one of the methods Google uses to determine a page’s relevance or importance on a scale of 1 to 10. If you consistently work on your link building campaigns you can boost your website’s page rank. If you have a great number of quality links pointing back to your website, search engines would consider it important and give it a good page rank.
- Keyword rich anchor text. Anchor text is the text that falls in a hyperlink leading to another page, and it plays a huge part in your website’s ranking in search engine results. The anchor text of inbound links is one of the most important factors in SEO and achieving high ranking on competitive keywords can largely depend on it. Your highly targeted keywords are used in the links pointing to your website thus helping your site achieve rankings in SERPs.
- Link building provides deep-indexing. Link building also helps with webpages that are embedded deep in your website to also have a good chance of being indexed by the search engines. Inbound links pointing back to a page embedded deep in your site will help that page get indexed by the search engines, which would otherwise take months.
- Social media and video sharing sites. Links created from groups or fan pages and videos on various social media sites can help increase your page rank. Majority of search engines put an emphasis on links from social media sites and the content on these sites get indexed by Google.
BizCloud can help you develop a comprehensive SEO strategy and implement it so your organization can target social media sites as well as video sharing sites to increase your page ranks and optimize your site for search engines and users.