Upcoming Big Data Events
Upcoming Cloud Computing Events
Upcoming Development & Design Events
- MongoDB World on June 23, 2014
Upcoming Mobile Events
Most popular articles
- OrionVM Continues Strong Growth with US Expansion, New Partnerships and Enhancements to Its IaaS Platform
- What Every CIO Needs to Know about the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- SugarCRM Now Comes with Integrated D&B Data and Insight
- NSA Revelations Have Changed ICT Decision-makers' Behaviour towards Cloud
- Microsoft Launches Office 365 for iPad and a New Cloud-Based Enterprise Mobility Suite
The White iPhone Officially Arriving Today
Apple has announced in a press release that white iPhone 4 will be available today at Apple’s stores, AT&T, Verizon wireless and selected Apple Authorized Resellers.
The price of the white iPhone 4 is the same as the black version, and it will available for a suggested retail price of $199 for the 16GB model and $299 (US) for the 32GB model with a new two year agreement.
According to Apple, the white iPhone will be available from today in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macau, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UK and the US. Other countries will be added to the list soon.
From the press release:
“The white iPhone 4 has finally arrived and it’s beautiful,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Product Marketing. “We appreciate everyone who has waited patiently while we’ve worked to get every detail right.”
iPhone 4 is the most innovative phone in the world, featuring Apple’s stunning Retina™ display, the highest resolution display ever built into a phone resulting in super crisp text, images and video, and FaceTime®, which makes video calling a reality.
Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and has recently introduced iPad 2 which is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices.